Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today, i really don't know what to write...i just can't concentrate on anything else, actually this has become now kind of routine, every evening i kind of start going blank and only thing i can thought of is beer.

Actually, i have something in mind, i was thinking to write something about originality. I think nothing like originality actually exist. I can't understand how could anyone be original.

The way i look at this, we all are different human beings possessing different brains, also the combined pack of raw data processed is different. So, in a sense we are not original since we have learn all this here only. And we can't be like others cause different processor with different data is ought to give us different result.
Whole above paragraph actually sound stupid to me also, but so what. I mean that is the real power of personal blog. I can write any shit. Cool na. So what if i sound idiot.

No comments: