Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blink..blind date..snap

This book BLINK has shattered and contradicted one of my firm belief.

I always used to think that you should always take a second, to pause and think before making any decision or saying something. I always believed that thinking can improve you prediction and chances of taking right decision.

i thought live-in relationships are best way to understand someone and find your compatibility level.
However, according to this book 'BLINK', you your snap decisions or first impression could me mostly correct. These decisions are based on your unconscious or sub-conscious mind. so, i suggests guys, buckle up, and get going with as many girls you can cause you don't need much time to figure out which one is for you.

P.S : I am still reading this book so i don't know what author will conclude.
P.P.S As i thought by the end of book author has included quite a few ifs and buts to this theory.

No comments: