Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weakness – Sensitivity – Expression

I wrote these words few days back. Now I am not able to recollect why? But I believe that if something I’ve thought sincerely then it should be in my mind somewhere. With this belief I’ve started that my mind would lead to that connection between these words, which made sense to me sometime back.

What is weakness? Dictionary says, “A particular part or quality of someone or something that is not good or effective”. In case of someone doing something, I would take it as inability of someone to perform something effectively is termed as weakness of someone in that something.
So, weakness is a degree of measurement of performance. But does performance is based on ability alone. Isn’t performance based on plethora of environmental and physiological factors?

Sensitivity: Dictionary says, “Ability to record small changes”.  I am inferring that sensitive persons absorb changes in environment around them more than others. Does inhaling of these external changes affect their performance? So, is performance of sensitive persons degrades not due to their inability, but due to their ability to decipher a little extra?

Expressions: In context of sensitive persons, they need to express more because they have absorb more to express. They need strong expressions because what minute things they have seen, are not seen by most. And above all, these people always check their expressions in consideration to others.


Sensitivity with discretion, action and courage will make rainbow in sky. Otherwise, like a cloud, it can make person rudderless at mercy of wind. It will make you hold much for long and far. 

No comments: