Thursday, October 4, 2012

What is taste?

What is taste?

I like strawberry only. I don't eat vanilla or any other ice cream. Is this taste?

I like strawberry because it taste like this. I like vanilla because it taste like this. Is this taste?

Am i sounding confusing. First, category should be clear to all. I would expand on second category.

Let us talk about people like coffee taster or wine taster. They generally don't talk in terms of i like. They say that this taste like this. That taste like that. I like this thing in this and that thing in that. OR sometimes i eat strawberry and feel like this. When i eat vanilla i feel like this. In short these people don't have hard and fast likings. They have contextual or you can say, they have kind of floating preferences.

Now, my question is who got the better taste buds? If you say category first. Then we should consider category second professionals lucky.
Anyways, wine tasting is a lucky profession only. :P

No comments: