Thursday, June 10, 2010

what i see and what it is

In my mind i love you because in my mind i can instil thoughts in your mind, i can imbue feelings in your heart. I know what you are going to say. In my mind i can make you smile, i can make you laugh. In my mind you curl your eyes like a child, in my mind you let your hair stir. In my mind we both sit for long hours sometimes incessantly talking sometimes shrouded by a fulfilling silence but when we meet you seems a bit different, you captivate me and make me enjou that agonizing pain of surprise.
But out of my mind in a space where thoughts of both of us exists, there i don't know much. You must be having your dreams i have mine. I don't know if we both can walk our paths holding hands or would you like me to be with you on that journey.
However, as soon as i close my eyes everything unifies, all i can see is one dream, one path, one heart.

No comments: