Saturday, April 24, 2010

bridge between hearts

I do love you,but you may not see it, may not feel it cause my love is so strongly binded to my, to my every body cell that it is not perceptible from surface. You will need to pierce my heart through your fierce eyes, you need to cut me open to see my love.


Only way i can show my love are words but my love has so many different layers, so many different colours that no set of words at any point of time is able to bind it in a beautiful, comprehensible bundle for you.


I know its not your fault to not realize, to not see, to not feel my love, i know you sincearly from your heart tried to read me. But somehow unintentionally I always managed to hide my love. This because my love changes its shades every moment and this changing shade make you doubt identity, reality and even existence of my love for you.You think I loved you for some moments though my love for you has spread over every smallest divisible moment of my life.


It has become such an internal part of my behaviour that after initial moments you may not recognize, you may not be able to differentiate and hence able to feel it.


O Lord! O God! i have faith in my love just give me a way to show it as i see it in my mind.

No comments: