Thursday, March 11, 2010

already lost

Baba, i won't let this build up inside me,
janu i won't let this build up inside me,
i will not allow this to build up inside me,
i won't let this build this build up inside me.

Baba i will smile again and come to life again,
cause baba i know you love me and baba i will not let your love down.

Baba just give me hand and i hug you back,
baba i know my heart is lost, now i wont let my sense lost,

Baba come once, come again and please don't go,
i feel too weak without you baba,
sometimes i try my best,
still i fall like glass.

It seems i can't be repaired,
baba kill me before you get someone else.

1 comment:

archi said...

Without even trying you already think you have lost and start contemplating the consequences.
Then you show some self confidence that though i have lost, i will try again.
In last line you don't even believe your baba. You don't believe that anyone will keep on loving with you and be with you. a sense of insecurity.